Excited to be singing in Russian this season for Undercroft Opera’s production of Tchaikovsky’s “Eugene Onegin” in Concert, “in concert” meaning this production will not be staged, but performed in a concert style. “Eugene Onegin is a well-known example of lyric opera, to which Tchaikovsky added music of a dramatic nature. The story concerns a selfish hero who lives to regret his blasé rejection of a young woman’s love and his careless incitement of a fatal duel with his best friend.” – more on Wikipedia
Join us on Friday, Feb 17th at Bellefield Hall in Pittsburgh! Many thanks to Katie Manukyan for being our Russian pronunciation coach!
Want tickets for cheap? Get them from cast members, like me, for only $15 per ticket.
- Dracula Radioplay coming May 3rd! April 28, 2017
- Speaking at AWE – Augmented World Expo April 22, 2017
- Speaker at East Coast Game Conference March 30, 2017
- GDC Impressions and Afterthoughts – AK March 28, 2017
- Alumni choirs singing onward! March 17, 2017
- CodeSpa: VR in the Mountains March 16, 2017
- Two Weeks of Nonstop Awesomesauce March 12, 2017
- Level with Emily Reese – Interview February 24, 2017