Excited to be singing in Russian this season for Undercroft Opera’s production of Tchaikovsky’s “Eugene Onegin” in Concert, “in concert” meaning this production will not be staged, but performed in a concert style. “Eugene Onegin is a well-known example of lyric opera, to which Tchaikovsky added music of a dramatic nature. The story concerns a selfish hero who lives to regret his blasé rejection of a young woman’s love and his careless incitement of a fatal duel with his best friend.” – more on Wikipedia
Join us on Friday, Feb 17th at Bellefield Hall in Pittsburgh! Many thanks to Katie Manukyan for being our Russian pronunciation coach!
Want tickets for cheap? Get them from cast members, like me, for only $15 per ticket.
- Retronauts shoutout or… Bwak Out! February 20, 2017
- G.A.N.G. Mentor Program Online February 17, 2017
- Aven Colony comes to Xbox and Playstation! February 15, 2017
- GVAC – G.A.N.G. Voice Actor Coalition February 14, 2017
- Art of the Title features “I Expect You To Die” February 10, 2017
- Gamasutra Interview on Baker Street February 9, 2017
- Legendary’s “Annihilator” for Google Cardboard February 7, 2017
- IEYTD “Best Original Vocal Song” Finalist February 1, 2017