Excited to be singing in Russian this season for Undercroft Opera’s production of Tchaikovsky’s “Eugene Onegin” in Concert, “in concert” meaning this production will not be staged, but performed in a concert style. “Eugene Onegin is a well-known example of lyric opera, to which Tchaikovsky added music of a dramatic nature. The story concerns a selfish hero who lives to regret his blasé rejection of a young woman’s love and his careless incitement of a fatal duel with his best friend.” – more on Wikipedia
Join us on Friday, Feb 17th at Bellefield Hall in Pittsburgh! Many thanks to Katie Manukyan for being our Russian pronunciation coach!
Want tickets for cheap? Get them from cast members, like me, for only $15 per ticket.
- Speaking at AES NYC 2017 October 16, 2017
- Earplay’s “Office Hours” Teaser October 12, 2017
- Speakers for my classes, hooray! October 12, 2017
- Materia Collective is Two Years Old! October 11, 2017
- Bram’s Lounge October 9, 2017
- Adjunct Professor of Ai Austin October 7, 2017
- Outpost Delta – Best Overall Game September 21, 2017
- HIVESWAP Act 1 Release! September 14, 2017