Excited to be singing in Russian this season for Undercroft Opera’s production of Tchaikovsky’s “Eugene Onegin” in Concert, “in concert” meaning this production will not be staged, but performed in a concert style. “Eugene Onegin is a well-known example of lyric opera, to which Tchaikovsky added music of a dramatic nature. The story concerns a selfish hero who lives to regret his blasé rejection of a young woman’s love and his careless incitement of a fatal duel with his best friend.” – more on Wikipedia
Join us on Friday, Feb 17th at Bellefield Hall in Pittsburgh! Many thanks to Katie Manukyan for being our Russian pronunciation coach!
Want tickets for cheap? Get them from cast members, like me, for only $15 per ticket.
- PAX Dev – Voice, the New Gaming Frontier August 14, 2017
- Materia, Bwak, and FFX August 11, 2017
- Giant Spiders for Little Big Animation August 3, 2017
- Austin Game Conference – Audio in VR July 19, 2017
- Little Big Animation – “Fables” Remake July 14, 2017
- REEL Puppetry Festival 2017 June 28, 2017
- Aven Colony Launches July 25th June 21, 2017
- The Future of Voice – ARC June 20, 2017