Excited to be singing in Russian this season for Undercroft Opera’s production of Tchaikovsky’s “Eugene Onegin” in Concert, “in concert” meaning this production will not be staged, but performed in a concert style. “Eugene Onegin is a well-known example of lyric opera, to which Tchaikovsky added music of a dramatic nature. The story concerns a selfish hero who lives to regret his blasé rejection of a young woman’s love and his careless incitement of a fatal duel with his best friend.” – more on Wikipedia
Join us on Friday, Feb 17th at Bellefield Hall in Pittsburgh! Many thanks to Katie Manukyan for being our Russian pronunciation coach!
Want tickets for cheap? Get them from cast members, like me, for only $15 per ticket.
- Aven Colony Launches July 25th June 21, 2017
- The Future of Voice – ARC June 20, 2017
- Spy DNA – Zoe Momarova June 15, 2017
- VGM Academy Highlighting Women May 30, 2017
- Inklings finally released on the App Store! May 23, 2017
- Project Esper, Auditions Open! May 8, 2017
- Dracula Radioplay begins today! May 3, 2017
- Audio Adventures featured by Waypoint May 2, 2017