A spiffy new trailer for “Domino World”, an augmented reality game I did sound design for, is on youtube! Had lots of fun on this one, esp the abducted cow and wacky robots. Additional sound design and music by Brandon Guillot.
“Wait…what is this game about?” With Domino World, you can put dominos ‘virtually’ on anything in the same room you are in, including furniture, floors… house pets. And then you topple them all down. Fun stuff! Previous post about release of Domino World.
- PAX Dev – Voice, the New Gaming Frontier August 14, 2017
- Materia, Bwak, and FFX August 11, 2017
- Giant Spiders for Little Big Animation August 3, 2017
- Austin Game Conference – Audio in VR July 19, 2017
- Little Big Animation – “Fables” Remake July 14, 2017
- REEL Puppetry Festival 2017 June 28, 2017
- Aven Colony Launches July 25th June 21, 2017
- The Future of Voice – ARC June 20, 2017