A spiffy new trailer for “Domino World”, an augmented reality game I did sound design for, is on youtube! Had lots of fun on this one, esp the abducted cow and wacky robots. Additional sound design and music by Brandon Guillot.
“Wait…what is this game about?” With Domino World, you can put dominos ‘virtually’ on anything in the same room you are in, including furniture, floors… house pets. And then you topple them all down. Fun stuff! Previous post about release of Domino World.
- Aven Colony Launches July 25th June 21, 2017
- The Future of Voice – ARC June 20, 2017
- Spy DNA – Zoe Momarova June 15, 2017
- VGM Academy Highlighting Women May 30, 2017
- Inklings finally released on the App Store! May 23, 2017
- Project Esper, Auditions Open! May 8, 2017
- Dracula Radioplay begins today! May 3, 2017
- Audio Adventures featured by Waypoint May 2, 2017