A spiffy new trailer for “Domino World”, an augmented reality game I did sound design for, is on youtube! Had lots of fun on this one, esp the abducted cow and wacky robots. Additional sound design and music by Brandon Guillot.
“Wait…what is this game about?” With Domino World, you can put dominos ‘virtually’ on anything in the same room you are in, including furniture, floors… house pets. And then you topple them all down. Fun stuff! Previous post about release of Domino World.
- SXSW Gaming – Panel on Voice Artists December 4, 2017
- GSC 2017 – Trumpets to Transients November 29, 2017
- GSC 2017 – Music in VR November 7, 2017
- Surviving Indie: panel at OtakuFair October 30, 2017
- Castlevania and the Enchanted Bwakquet October 26, 2017
- Speaking at AES NYC 2017 October 16, 2017
- Earplay’s “Office Hours” Teaser October 12, 2017
- Speakers for my classes, hooray! October 12, 2017