A spiffy new trailer for “Domino World”, an augmented reality game I did sound design for, is on youtube! Had lots of fun on this one, esp the abducted cow and wacky robots. Additional sound design and music by Brandon Guillot.
“Wait…what is this game about?” With Domino World, you can put dominos ‘virtually’ on anything in the same room you are in, including furniture, floors… house pets. And then you topple them all down. Fun stuff! Previous post about release of Domino World.
- Speaking at AES NYC 2017 October 16, 2017
- Earplay’s “Office Hours” Teaser October 12, 2017
- Speakers for my classes, hooray! October 12, 2017
- Materia Collective is Two Years Old! October 11, 2017
- Bram’s Lounge October 9, 2017
- Adjunct Professor of Ai Austin October 7, 2017
- Outpost Delta – Best Overall Game September 21, 2017
- HIVESWAP Act 1 Release! September 14, 2017