The Title Sequence for “I Expect You To Die”, featuring a special James Bond inspired song written by me, Tim Rosko and Connor Fallon, which released in December 2016, was given an honorable mention in the top 10 best title sequences of 2016!
“The Art of the Title, a group that highlights title design and animation, released its top 10 Best Title Sequences in 2016. The group awarded I Expect You To Die the 2016 Honorable Mention. The game is in good company; the title sequences also on the list include HBO’s show Vinyl, id Software’s game DOOM and Netflix’s hit, Stranger Things.” – Schell Games
I had a blast singing on this special song, and insane thanks to the live performers we were able to add to the mix including percussion by Doug Perry, horns by John Robert Matz, and backup vocals by Emily Swora, George Milosh and Tim Rosko of the Yinzer Singers. Vocals were recorded at Red Caiman Studios with Jesse Naus.
- Dracula Radioplay coming May 3rd! April 28, 2017
- Speaking at AWE – Augmented World Expo April 22, 2017
- Speaker at East Coast Game Conference March 30, 2017
- GDC Impressions and Afterthoughts – AK March 28, 2017
- Alumni choirs singing onward! March 17, 2017
- CodeSpa: VR in the Mountains March 16, 2017
- Two Weeks of Nonstop Awesomesauce March 12, 2017
- Level with Emily Reese – Interview February 24, 2017