The Title Sequence for “I Expect You To Die”, featuring a special James Bond inspired song written by me, Tim Rosko and Connor Fallon, which released in December 2016, was given an honorable mention in the top 10 best title sequences of 2016!
“The Art of the Title, a group that highlights title design and animation, released its top 10 Best Title Sequences in 2016. The group awarded I Expect You To Die the 2016 Honorable Mention. The game is in good company; the title sequences also on the list include HBO’s show Vinyl, id Software’s game DOOM and Netflix’s hit, Stranger Things.” – Schell Games
I had a blast singing on this special song, and insane thanks to the live performers we were able to add to the mix including percussion by Doug Perry, horns by John Robert Matz, and backup vocals by Emily Swora, George Milosh and Tim Rosko of the Yinzer Singers. Vocals were recorded at Red Caiman Studios with Jesse Naus.
- PAX Dev – Voice, the New Gaming Frontier August 14, 2017
- Materia, Bwak, and FFX August 11, 2017
- Giant Spiders for Little Big Animation August 3, 2017
- Austin Game Conference – Audio in VR July 19, 2017
- Little Big Animation – “Fables” Remake July 14, 2017
- REEL Puppetry Festival 2017 June 28, 2017
- Aven Colony Launches July 25th June 21, 2017
- The Future of Voice – ARC June 20, 2017